Thursday 13 September 2018

Ghana Ponics Ernest Style Part 3

Ernest has been doing well on the Aquaponics front.  I had not written about his system as it was just rolling along OK. In fact these things were working are interesting but difficult to write about. I am not Ernest Hemmingway so for me to make watching lettuce growing is a tall order. But then things did change.

That is when Tawatchai one of my friends at work called to say he had three more tanks for Ernest. So of course I then realized it was last July 20th to be precise when I last loaded up a few photos. So called him this evening. "New tanks available and I need to see progress so I can do a Blog post."

Well things have moved on.  Lots growing.  Hoping this Saturday, Ernest's wife permitting of course, we will be adding a few extra tanks. Keep it rolling.











No comments:

Post a Comment