Monday 18 February 2019

Ghana Ponics 17 progress

Again just a quick record of the way things are growing. What's been especially interesting is that after we cleaned out the stone some time back the tomato plant was replanted.  I had assumed it would be OK.  But not to be. It slowly withered away, but even after 4 weeks it still refuses to die. It has been hanging on and the top leaves are not dry and do not appear to be dead. I wonder if there was so much stress in the move that whilst it did not die it is not really going to recover either. I'm planning on leaving it a few more weeks and then see, either it will improve or we will have remove it. Decisions, decisions....

As for the seedlings, they are doing fine.  I took a couple of the young tomato plants over to the community school project and planted them in the system. I will go back and check on Friday how they are doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment