Friday 4 December 2009

Aquaponics in Thailand and beyond

I've started this blog to be about my home system but there is so much more out there that I am also going to use this Blog to record some of the more interesting stuff both for me and indeed for you to be able to read and follow up. I'll most probably keep all the bits I find linked primarily to Aquaponnics in Thailand but also where I think a good idea I'll add in articles on other things as we go along in this journey.
First up on other ideas was the web site I came across yesterday. Fish farming based in Thailand. Seems to have the lot on fishing here except aquaponincs!!!!!
Gave me so many new ideas.

I've already written to them asking to visit and requesting to know what courses and possible assistance they can offer. Waiting for their reponse. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment