Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Progress Dec 14th 2009

Not a lot to report at this time. The system has worked without any problems. I did mention earlier we added some big tilipia but they both died so we are back to the smaller ones. And they are doing well. We decided to change some of the veggies. Quickest way was to buy some ready grown ones from the market but as you can see they did not do so well adn really it is to be expected as the salads have almost reached they sell by date.

Will go and add some seeds next time.  Need to go to a local market or shop for that. MAybe tomorrow. So pictures are only as a quick record of where we are. Got Wanna to help and amazingly, my Mother in taking a quick look at how it is all going. More to follow when I've got the new seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment